Are you looking for a keto quick snack? It doesn’t matter whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Sometimes you need something you can make quick.
(As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to learn more.)
If you are also looking for something super tasty and satisfying without using up all of your carbs for the day then this is your keto quick snack!
I first made this keto quick snack for my hubby who wanted something for breakfast that wasn’t eggs…and was low in carbs. Needless to say, he loved it. Because it comes together so quickly, he has even made a drive-by lunch pick-up for this treat and it kept him full until dinner.
Keto Quick Snack Flax Muffin
- 1 teaspoons butter melted in a mug
- 1 egg slightly scrambled
- 1/2 teaspoon skinny syrup or 1-2 TSP Swerve and 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 TSP baking powder
- 1/4 cup flax meal
In a microwave-safe mug. Melt butter. Gather other ingredients. Stir in egg once the butter has cooled slightly. (Hot butter and eggs will make scrambled eggs).
Pour in the skinny syrup,
Remove from mug and slice in half, fill and enjoy!
Mix into your softened cream cheese your skinny syrups or extracts and sweeter. Taste it to see if you need to add more. Spread in-between the two layers and enjoy.
- These keto quick snacks can be made many different ways just by using different extracts.
- You can also omit the
Cacoapowder if you’re not a chocolate lover.
- Add in nuts and berries.
- Add the filling top with a little bit of softened butter and keto maple syrup and eat like a fluffy pancake.
- Omit the
Cacoapowder, swerve, and extracts.
- Add savory seasonings of your liking ( ideas?) Such as everything bagel mix, onion and garlic powder, dried chives a pinch of each will do. Don’t exceed 1tsp of seasonings.
- Fill with garlic chive Cream cheese and smoked salmon
- Use for burger buns or sandwich round.
- Makes an amazing grilled cheese!
With only 1.8 net carbs for the muffin without the filling, these babies are a delicious and welcomed addition to our Keto arsenal. With the filling, they are still only 2.6 net carbs.