These keto breadsticks are, not only delicious, but they are keto, low-carb, and gluten-free. They are so quick and easy to make. This is one of the most versatile doughs to work with.
(As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to learn more.)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded or broken into small pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon yeast (optional)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, baking powder, and yeast in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave for 1 min. Stir. Microwave for 1 more min.
- Add egg and mix well until it forms a dough. Don’t be afraid to use your hands.
- Roll out dough and parchment paper until approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Cut into strips.
- Top with your seasonings of choice. (See below)
- Bake approximately 13 min or until golden brown.
Extra Cheesy Topping
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 to 4 ounces cheddar cheese (We use white cheddar cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons Swerve granulated sweetener (We like to use 3 tablespoons of granulated regular Swerve and 3 tablespoons of golden monkfruit)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
The Breadsticks are great dipped into your favorite keto dip. We enjoy dipping the savory ones in marinara sauce. The cinnamon sticks can be dipped in cream cheese frosting.
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ to a ⅔ cup of powdered sweetener of choice. We like to powder our own. We use half regular granulated and half golden
monkfruit. Then blitz in a coffee grinder or food processor till powdered.
Mix cream cheese and powdered sweetener together really well.
This yields approximately 6 servings of 4 Keto Breadsticks. Per serving:
- Italian Style: 260 Calories, 19g Fats, 2.8g Net Carbs, and 13g Protein.
- Cheesy Sticks: 310 Calories, 25g Fats, 4g Net Carbs, and 18g Protein.
- Cinnamon Sugar: 289 Calories, 23g Fats, 3g Net Carbs, and 14g Protein.